Tuesday, October 19, 2004

My First - and Only Idol Post

Okay... so I'm sort of addicted to the Sunday night Australian Idol show, but don't tell anyone.

It's 10 days since the nation stuffed up their votes in the federal election...

Australia... don't fuck up again!

If you feel the need to vote in Australian Idol (and I don't, my addiction isn't that bad), vote for the only performer who has any; talent, class, sex appeal and originality... Chanel.

That is all I have to say on the matter.

2 Comments:

At 8:21 am, Blogger sikamikanico said...

I totally agree, on Chanel.
When I first saw her, and she sang Portishead, I knew she was worth keeping an eye on.

 
At 2:17 am, Blogger cotard said...

It's official... Australians aren't qualified to vote. Democracy doesn't work in this country, we need to look at the alternatives. The Idol journey is over for Chanel (and me).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home