Saturday, October 23, 2004

So much happening...

I made a decision earlier this week to start getting a bit more pro-active about my future. I'm now 30, and I've finally figured out what I want to do when I grow up... I want to work in radio.

I'll be making my radio debut tomorrow on Radio Fremantle 90.5fm, on a sports panel show. It's unpaid, but it could turn out to be a regular gig... and it's a start.

Uni is hectic at the moment, everything's due for everything... my brain hurts. But I still managed a few jugs at the tav yesterday with Den and Joel. The "alphabets end girls" (Zoe and Zan) popped in very very briefly to give me the "Homophobia is so gay" poster, I'd mentioned it to Zoe earlier in the week, so she stole it for me. She's such a 'straighty 180', it was probably the naughtiest thing she'd done all year... but appreciated nonetheless.

I'm off to Mojos tonight with Rob to see Clare Bowditch, it should be a good night. I haven't caught up with Rob since I stopped seeing Sarah, a chick he set me up with... It all ended a bit strangely (by SMS), so maybe he can shed some light on just what her problem was.

Listening to: Darren Hanlon - Little Chills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home