Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Top 5 Tennis - It's sweeping the globe

Sorry to hear about the weather situation over there... I won't bore you with the details of our beautiful spring days, I wouldn't want you to get any more homesick.

"More beer... Lot's more beer", is that cheating? Is 5 too much? Shall we make it a Top 3?

Oh yeah, you made me drive YOUR car back to Perth from Dunsy at 2am, and probably still pissed, because YOU didn't want to sleep in the car. You thought it would be a better idea to put both of lives at risk so YOU could get to YOUR bed. Humf!

I feel better now, it's not like me to get pissed off at you now is it?

Top 5 Hangover Cures

1) McDonalds hash browns - Don't know why... just 'cause.
2) Lying in your underwear on cold tiles - Bathroom, toilet or kitchen... it doesn't really matter.
3) KFC chicken - More for the latter stages of a hangover. Don't try it to early in the piece, it'll just make things worse.
4) A dip in the ocean - A swimming pool will also suffice.
5) Sleep - It's technically not a cure, but some hangovers are incurable and the day just needs to be written off.

Top 5 Fictional Characters (From Books, Film or T.V.)

1) Homer Simpson - The Simpsons - "Mmmm... Beer"
2) Eeyore - Winnie-the-Pooh - "I'm not very how, I don't seem to have felt very how for a long time"
3) Basil Fawlty - Fawlty Towers - "A satisfied customer... we should have him stuffed!"
4) Silent Bob - Chasing Amy et al. - "Did you know I always wanted to be a dancer in Vegas?"
5) Derek Smalls - This is Spinal Tap - "As long as people have navels, there will be lint"

I was gonna put God down at # 5, but I didn't want to get too controversial.

Not so long next time hey... I'm just starting to get my eye in.

Love ya'
Paul.

1 Comments:

At 1:40 am, Blogger Lyzzy said...

I think listing God as number 5 would have been all too funny. Especially since it wasn't number 1! And I love Silent Bob. Been doing his Vegas dance moves since I read this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home