Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Top 5 Tennis - Kim's return

Kim's response:

This is a good game......!!!!!!

Top 5 song lyrics

1) "I can't do everything, but I'll do anything for you....I cant' do anything except be in love with you" R & J - Dire Straits (I know this one is very soppy but it is my all time favourite love song line so it simply CANNOT be excluded from this list)

2) "I can't believe life's so complex, when I just wanna sit here and watch you undress" - PJ Harvey (simple and to the point - this is a line that often pops into my head when I see a cute guy on the train)

3) "I've seen the sun go down on Sacra cur, But I like it much better going down on you...." The one and only WPA!!!! - Rosy and Grey (original by Lowest of the Low - some Canadian group who's lead singer wears a dress)....I'm also not sure WHERE Sacra cur is, or even how you spell it, or even if it's a real place, but I guess that matters not to the sentiment of the line. Perhaps it's "South Africa" said with a drunken slur....?
(Sacré Coeur is a church in Paris)

4) "To resist is to piss into the wind. Anyone who does will end up smelling" Incubus - Out from Under. ("Do yourself a favour" and get some Incubus if you don't already have some cause it's simply marvellous!)

5) "I have a mouse but he doesn't have a house I don't know why I call him Gerald, he is getting very old but he's a good mouse" (predictable) Pink Floyd - Dunno what the song is even called. Good Mouse? No House? My Friend the Chocolate Gerald?
(The song is called Bike, it's the last track on the Relics album)

Review of your top 5
This is an additional category that I would like to add to the game - it gives us the opportunity to critique the top 5 offered by the other person, to give praise where praise is due (for particularly witty or creative answers) or to take the piss out of their choices.

I have never heard The Wine Song, but I could relate to the lyrics immediately!!! Mental note: Must get some Cat Empire I think.

I also think this is a category that should be revisited regularly (which you stated was allowable under the rules) cause it can constantly be updated!


Top 5 musical artists (alive or dead) that you would most like to go to bed with

I reckon you could guess most of mine............................


1) Nick Cave (no explanation necessary)
2) Jon Bon Jovi (sad but true - fulfilment of a childhood dream)
3) Michael Thomas (I WILL have him one day)
4) Brandon Boyd (Incubus)
5) Madonna

I reckon you would have got 3 out of 5 of those, or at LEAST 2!


(I guessed 2: Cave and Thomas)

This category was slightly lame, but I am in a big hurry today so had to come up with something quickly before I fly to Athens tomorrow cause I won't be at my computer all week! Promise my next one will be better........ this is FUN!!!

Lots of Love
Steffi (as in Graf...in case you were wondering)
x


Great return!!!

I especially liked Bike, I like the first verse too:
"I've got a bike, you can ride it if you like, it's got a basket, a bell and ribbons and things to make it look good, I'd give it to you if I could... but I borrowed it."

Time to get to work on my Top 5 musical artists (alive or dead) that I would most like to go to bed with...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home