Sunday, October 24, 2004

A very Freo weekend...

I miss living in Freo.

Last night was great, Rob shouted me Japanese at the Upmarket before we got along to Mojos for Clare Bowditch. Clare was great, but she was outshone by one of her support acts; Perth's own Freya Hanly. Beautiful voice and well written songs. She's got the female angst thing going on ala Ani DiFranco. Well worth checking out, I know I'll be keeping an eye out for her in the future.

This morning was my big radio debut on Radio Fremantle 90.5fm. I think it went well, and all at the station seemed impressed with me. They've asked me back for their next show in a fortnight... I can't wait.

I've got shitloads (lots) of uni work due this week, so despite the gorgeous weather outside I best make a start.

Listening to: Freya Hanly - Feel This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home