Wednesday, November 24, 2004

And for the first time in a while, all was right with the world...

Fuck yeah!!!

I have just pulled an 'all-nighter' and finally finished all of my uni-shit for the semester... yay me!

It's now 6:30am and I'm too happy to sleep.

So the quality of my work may not be up to my usual standards, but who gives a fuck? It's DONE and that's what really matters. I'm sure it'll be enough to guarantee at least a pass, anyway it's done now so I don't want to have to think about again.

In other good news:
  • I have broadband now, how did I ever get by without it?
  • My flat has never been cleaner (it's amazing what the brain will convince you to do before it gets down to the nitty-gritty of essay writing).
  • It's now less than a month until I fly to NZ.
  • The bar fridge is stacked.
  • Kim'll be home mid-January

Time to go - 'Sleep-deprivation-waffle' is starting to set in...

Listening to Jeff Buckley - Grace



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home