Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Dial-up sux

I've done the math... If I convert to broadband, I'll get some of my life back, because I'll be able to do everything I need to do online in 1/10th of the time, hence giving me more time to do the things that keep me sane (ie. leaving the house, speaking to real people, seeing live bands, exercising etc etc).

So today I took the plunge and applied for the big upgrade, in 5-10 days time I'll be positively dangerous... look out!

Just one overdue essay and one 'take-home' exam to go... and then it's party time... again with the whole positively dangerous thing.

NZ awaits for Xmas & New Year. My brother who resides back home has arranged 'corporate' tickets for the Auckland Cup on New Years Day... Guess what... I'll be positively dangerous!

Tomorrow night is study break time. I'm off to see Freya Hanly at Clancy's in Freo with Kamilla, Rob, Andrea et al. I can't wait, although I'm not sure how positively dangerous I'll be...

2 Comments:

At 6:16 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

- Blogger sucks
- Perth rocks
- Auckland (and New Zealand in general rocks even more)
- Broadband is absolutely necessary
- Exercising is yucky
- Real people aren't as good as Internet people
- I am better looking when I am drunk

Jennifer
www.lambic.co.uk/jenblog

 
At 6:45 am, Blogger cotard said...

You know all the right things to say...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home