Saturday, November 13, 2004

Top 5 Tennis - 4 out of 5 Nutritionists recommend it

Top 5 favourite words


1) Home - Dorothy knew what she was talking about.

2) Brouhaha - A bit like melee (spelling?) but so much more fun to say!

3) Plop - just an all round fabulous word.

4) Inappropriate - This is a word that is used so much in my profession, he was inappropriate, she was inappropriate, the patient was inappropriate...I've decided that I like inappropriate people and that there should be more of it in the world! People should practice "Random acts of inappropriateness". Just think about it, it would be such fun!

5) Apparently - Because I say this A LOT when I'm drunk...apparently.




Top 5 AFL footballers - past or present (bearing in mind I have been out of the country for 3 years!)

1) Plugger - always was and always will be my favourite. I believe "Monday's Experts" was inspired by a book on the big man and any friend of Mick's is a friend of mine.

2) Ben Cousins - Helped by the fact that I met him when he was 16 and I was wearing a bath towel....stuff fantasies are made of!

3) Glen Manton - the man has a pierced penis!

4) John Barnes - Anyone that shows up on The Footy Show wearing ugg boots (before they came back into fashion) with tinny in hand deserves to be on this list.

5) Dermott Brereton - hard, tough, flamboyant, brilliant (and that run through the Essendon huddle was simply sensational!)



I had a dream about Scarborough Beach last night and I woke up and realised that I had been smiling in my sleep! How cool is that? I feel like a 5 year old at Christmas at the thought of coming home.

Love your uni-bum

The twin bumster (I was gonna put "bi-bumster" but it implies a meaning all together wrong!)
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home