Tuesday, December 14, 2004

"It gets hot in Australia"

Q. What have I done with my day off?

A. Nothing, nada, zip, nought, fuck all.

I suffer in the heat, and today was an unpleasant 40 degrees celcius (104 farenheit), so I've just been wallowing in self pity, too scared to leave the relative safety of my flat. I haven't got aircon, but I think it's safer in here than in the car, which also lacks aircon. I'll have to get out tonight if it cools down to avoid going stir-crazy... until then, cold beer is the order of the day.

I was going to run a heap of errands such as re-enrolling for next semester, instead I've been checking out a few new blogs, and getting some new commenters on mine too.

It's only a week now 'til I fly out for the cooler climes of Auckland NZ, I'm actually getting rather excited, I haven't had a proper holiday since I started uni 2 years ago, and I haven't been home to NZ since Xmas 1989!!!

Listening to Goldfrapp - Black Cherry

2 Comments:

At 6:36 pm, Blogger Melika said...

First of all: Its goddamn hot. I'm about to die.

Secondly: You should have re-enrolled agggggggess ago! You'd better do it so you don't lose your spot.

And lastly: Goldfrapp rule.

:)

 
At 5:20 pm, Blogger cotard said...

It's okay people... I'm now enrolled and officially a student for another year or so.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home