Tuesday, December 21, 2004

One more thing before I go...

I heard today that John Howard has surpassed Bob Hawke as the second longest serving Prime Minister of Australia, with only Menzies serving for longer. This comes on the back of last month's news that Alexander Downer is now Australia's longest serving Minister for Foreign Affairs. Going un-noticed is the news that Tony Abbott has become the longest serving cunt in Parliament (just a tick over 10 years now). To Tony I say:



Sorry to all of those that I've offended... but he is. Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

At 7:38 am, Blogger sikamikanico said...

Oh no, I think being a **** is like being gay... you can't expect Tony Abbot to chnge his essential nature.

 
At 1:49 pm, Blogger Kt said...

My, how I laughed!

And a Happy New Year to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home