Monday, January 31, 2005

Itty Bitty 'Fillum' Reviews

'Fillums' - or more accurately - DVDs that I've seen lately:

  • Barbarian Invasions - Brilliant! I'm a sucker for a fillum that examines the relationship between a father and son... don't know why. 9.5/10
  • Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind - Choice. I'm not much of a Jim Carrey fan, but I love Charlie Kaufman's work... he's a fucked up genius with a loose grasp on reality. 8.5/10
  • Sidewalks of New York - Good. I've got a bit of a fascination with New York. Some good performances. 7/10
  • Tom White - Very Good. Sort of like an Aussie version of Michael Douglas's Falling Down, but better. 8/10

Listeng to: Alex Lloyd - Black the Sun

1 Comments:

At 6:33 am, Blogger Melina said...

I'm not a fan of Jim Carrey either but I loved that movie...I'm going to take your word on the others and hit up the rental place. I start with the father/son movie. I have a similar fascination, and similarly, I haven't the foggiest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home