Monday, March 21, 2005

News just in

DNA test shows Abbott not father of 'son'

Apparently, my least favourite person did not father the child that he, and his then-girlfriend, gave up for adoption 27 years ago.

To my sick and twisted way of thinking, that means; not only did he act in a manner that contradicts his now ultra-conservative ideological position on all things 'family and childbirth', but he was dating a slut someone who was obviously cheating on him.

Ha!

It couldn't have happened to a bigger fuckwit nicer bloke!



Just for the record:

My Top 5 Least Favourite People:

  1. Tony Abbott
  2. Alan Jones
  3. Angela Bishop
  4. Amanda Vanstone
  5. Basil Zempilas
Note: Subject to immediate change whenever someone pisses me off.



Listening to: Bonnie 'Prince' Billy - Superwolf

6 Comments:

At 10:34 pm, Blogger teddles_russ said...

ROFL! http://www.newsonline.com.au/01022005/abbott32653.htm

 
At 2:35 pm, Blogger mintox said...

I definitely agree with Basil Zempilas and Angela Bishop.

I once ran into Basil running around the Subi hotel, as in I actually bumped into him. He was very arrogant as he wasn;t looking where he was going, not that it in itself is enough to hate someone, i just got the feeling from watching him at different points of the night that he has a quite overblown ego for someone that is just a Perthonality.

Oh and yeah definitely Angela Bishop, can you add that guy that does the hollywood gossip on Sunrise.

 
At 5:47 pm, Blogger Melika said...

Basil is at Geisha nearly every weekend if you feel like glassing him...

 
At 10:36 pm, Blogger cotard said...

Glassing might be a bit harsh... I'd probably just spill my drink on him... that seems to be more my style.

PS. Man that was embarrassing... sorry.

 
At 8:30 am, Anonymous Lola said...

I think you could add Lisa McCune to that list. She reminds me of a ferret with lipstick. Also Grant Hackett who does that stupid slow smile that leads me to believe he's done someting like jerked off into his mother's best china. And of course, how could you forget nikki webster? She deserves to be squashed into a blonde sequined paste...

 
At 2:25 am, Blogger cotard said...

Yes, there are many candidates that deserve to be hated. But the nature of the Top 5 means you have to concentrate your hate and focus it on the 5 people most deserving of it.

You can't go spreading your hate too thinly now...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home