Saturday, April 16, 2005

Drunken posting time...

  • It's only 10:30pm on a Saturday night... I shouldn't be home, and definitely shouldn't be drunk already... but I am, so I guess we all need to deal with that...
  • Who wants to play?
  • Tonight was interesting...
  • I was out with Harro.

  • I've decided that I'm obviously quite capable of "picking up" at bars, but I'm not satisfied with the standard of "member of the opposite sex" available at 'said' bars, and as such I'm going home with an inflated ego, yet an unsatisfied sexual need.
  • Okay, maybe I'm just a fussy fucker...
  • Where should I go to meet my match?
  • Honestly... I'm looking for advice here...
  • Other than my financial insecurity due to my current "student status", I've got quite a lot to offer...
  • How does one advertise that fact without sounding "full of one's self"?
  • Changing tack considerably... I want to be a daddy... I had lunch this week with a girl that I went to school with, and her ten-month old daughter. I was soooo jealous. I want a little'un of my very own.
  • Does anyone want to "mother" a child for me?
  • I'm talking shit now...

Listening to: Nick Cave - B-Sides and Rarities (It's really good!!!).

8 Comments:

At 12:52 am, Blogger Melina said...

Word on the street is that Pennsylvania is where it's at.

 
At 10:25 am, Blogger Melina said...

and I will mother your child, thanks for asking.

 
At 10:50 am, Blogger sikamikanico said...

You need to visit the East Coast...(Sydney or Newcastle will do).
I'm not sure about mothering children - I can barely look after myself - but a little fun would do.

 
At 4:22 pm, Blogger miss wendy said...

She's out there... looking, looking, saying .. "I don't want to seem full of myself but where is someone I can actually speak to, laugh with, play and love?" I understand that people who approach others most get more refusals but more acceptances also.. so keep up the good work! If at first you don't succeed....

 
At 4:22 pm, Blogger miss wendy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:18 am, Blogger Jay said...

You just love your bullet points!

 
At 9:49 am, Blogger cotard said...

...and my dot, dot, dots...

 
At 9:22 am, Blogger Blondie said...

wow, you want to overhaul your life, move interstate AND have kids? :) ambitious and soon to be very busy man :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home