Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I should be doing something else...

Top 5 ways I procrastinate when I have something due for university

1) Housework - My flat is at its cleanest when I have an essay due the next day.

2) Laundry - I never have to hunt for clean socks and jocks when there's an essay due.

3) Internet Scrabble - Yup, I'm a nerd... a nerd who plays a mean game of Scrabble.

4) Bad Television - Neighbours starts in half an hour... I'll cave in. I mean it's really exciting at the moment, there's so much happening.

5) Blogging - Well you probably woulda figured this one out by yourselves. Chances are, if I post 3 or 4 times in one day; something is due for uni.


Listening to: Cat Power - You Are Free (but not for long, Neighbours is on soon)

3 Comments:

At 11:16 pm, Blogger jenny said...

*amused*
from a student to another:
1. *check*
2. *check* (not jocks though)
3. luckily i haven't found anyone to play with. yet. :)
4. well, ok. i differ here cos i'm on a i'm-not-going-to-watch-television-because-i-want-a-sane(r)-mind-thing..
5. *check*

:)

 
At 12:19 am, Anonymous jen said...

I was gonna write a post similar to this. Something along the lines of "what do you do when you should be doing something else"

I can identify all too well.

 
At 1:10 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Used to be I played patience. Then I discovered blogging, and realised - empirically - that my writing style and speed have improved heaps.

Hence, the best procrastination toy of all, AND I CAN TELL MYSELF ITS GOOD FOR ME.

It's like pokies if they found a way of making you more intelligent the more you play.

- barista

 

Post a Comment

<< Home