Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Some snippets of Prosh gold

Some random stuff from this years edition of Prosh that tickled my fancy (oh, how I love having my fancy tickled):

  • On cover - Papal Backflip: Pope no longer 'Pro-Life'
  • Bank advert - A tip to help you save: "Don't buy crack!"
  • Ginger Meggs cartoon - Ginger (praying): "Please give me the strength to testify against Michael Jackson ...... and the strength not to go back to him..."
  • In TV guide - 6:30 Neighbours: "Ah man, that Izzy's such a slut, but I'd do her too."
  • Stars for the day - Virgo: Your underpants will conspicuously disappear at 3:42pm. Minestrone will lose all appeal. Beware strange men with tongs.
  • Headline - Japan demands apology from own past

I think you get the idea...


Listening to: The Shins - Chutes Too Narrow

3 Comments:

At 12:12 am, Blogger Jay said...

The past can apologize to us? That's awesome.

 
At 12:22 am, Blogger Melina said...

My past never apologizes to me, it just lurks in the corner and haunts me sometimes!

 
At 2:36 pm, Blogger miss wendy said...

While working in drug and alcohol we had issued to us a pamphlet regarding amphetamines which stated that it was important not to GO INTO DEBT to fund your drug use!!! Hell, why didn't we think of that earlier.. and while we're at it we can JUST SAY NO!!! millions of dollars of funding to research these statements. Pfff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home