Saturday, April 09, 2005

Visiting Day

I may have mentioned a couple of times previously that I have a doggy (PeeDee), but due to my current living arrangements he doesn't live with me. Instead he lives with my uncle, aunt and cousin Wade. PeeDee and Wade (who has down-syndrome) get along like brothers.

It works out well, they live about 15 minutes away, so I get to see him whenever I want, and he comes away with me when I do dad's courier run.

He's got the best of both worlds, PeeDee's always happy to see me, and he goes crazy when I pick him up. By the same token he's always happy to be dropped off as well, it's like he has two masters.

So today when I needed a study break, it was off to exercise my visiting rights and spend some time with PeeDee. I'm gonna miss him when I move to Melbourne...


Wade and PeeDee.

3 Comments:

At 2:13 am, Blogger Jay said...

Cute picture.
When I used to drop my doggie off to stay with my mom and sisters while I was away, I always suspected that Mabel (the dog) was upset when I came to pick her back up. Even though I stressed the rules, they totally gave her treats and let her run around like a spoiled princess, and she knew she had it good. I thought dogs were supposed to be loyal! Mabel was a real bitch.

 
At 5:20 am, Blogger Melina said...

Awww, I love PeeDee! I'm pretty sad that my one dog has to live at my mom's house because my dogs don't get along...he's alway happy to spend the weekend but I suspect that he looks forward to going back to Mom's where it's one dog roost.

 
At 8:34 am, Blogger Blondie said...

:) cute dog. What a shame to have to leave him behind!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home