Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I've been tagged

I've seen this particular music meme everywhere.

It's finally made its way to yours truly via the lovely Amelia.

So here goes nothing:

Total amount of music on your computer?

7.48GB

CD you last bought?

Jens Lekman - 'When I said I wanted to be your dog'

What is the last song you listened to?

Kate Bush - 'Cloudbusting'

Five songs that mean a lot to you or that you listen to a lot?

Weddings, Parties, Anything - 'Short Time'

Nick Cave - 'Plain Gold Ring'

Elvis Costello - 'I Want You'

Darren Hanlon - 'The Last Night of not Knowing You'

Paul Kelly
- 'Special Treatment'


I'm not going to tag anyone because I don't think I know anyone who hasn't done it yet.

3 Comments:

At 6:12 am, Blogger Melina said...

I think you are officially the last person in the blogosphere to have done this...finally! We're done. I love Elvis Costello

 
At 8:45 am, Blogger Jay said...

Welcome to the bandwagon, mate.

 
At 4:22 pm, Blogger Amelia said...

Paul Kelly - great musician!!

I hadn't really seen this meme before I was tagged.. guess I need to get out more ;).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home