Tuesday, June 07, 2005

That'd be right

'The girl' is packing up and heading to Sydney in three weeks.

Never mind... back to the drawing board.

I was actually saying to someone else that she was the type of person I was looking forward to meeting in Melbourne when I get there at the end of the year. For some reason I've been thinking for a while now that my sort of people are hanging out there, just waiting for me to come along and meet them... don't know why.

But 'she' was definitely 'my sort of people'.


Listening to: Sigur Rós - Ágætis Byrjun

2 Comments:

At 3:03 pm, Blogger miss wendy said...

And your going away present is to be???
As someone who has made the big move east I can ensure you that 'over here' Sydney and Melbourne aren't that far apart.. just like gping to Mandurah.. or you may be missing that long weekend drive you do presently... What's your dad going to do for an offsider then?

Ring her, go and see her, one of the most lovely liasions of my life was the night before I moved to Perth from Adelaide, I sat in the train with my brains blown out the top of my head dribbling... it was well worth it!

 
At 10:52 pm, Blogger jenny said...

mmm.. sigur rós.. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home