Thursday, June 23, 2005

Wot I'm Wotching

Just because I haven't done a Top 5 in a while...

My Top 5 (Currently Screening) TV Shows

1) Black Books - It's back! To borrow a phrase from a friend at uni; "I'm so happy I could shit". Sure, I've seen this series before, but I'll happily watch it again.

2) 7:30 Report - Take note ACA and Today Tonight, this is 'current affairs', not that tripe you peddle.

3) Lateline - Always attracts the most relevant interviewees for the big issues of the day.

4) Neighbours - My one weakness. I've given up trying to explain why I watch it, so laugh if you must.

5) Rage - It's like an old friend. It never changes and you can always count on it to be there week-in-week-out.

Gotta go, the 7:30 Report is starting...

5 Comments:

At 10:16 am, Blogger sikamikanico said...

And the 7:30 Report features John Clarke and Brian Dawe!!!

 
At 10:02 pm, Blogger cotard said...

Too true... and I've just discovered their website:
http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/7.30_clarkedawe.htm

John Clarke is such a bloody legend that words do not even exist to sufficiently describe his uber-legendry status.

 
At 2:43 pm, Anonymous Lola said...

oooer! Black Books is back on? when!

 
At 4:46 pm, Blogger bob francisco said...

Neighbours- all class.
drama, comedy, action, romance in a tight bundle.

The Beeb have only gone and took it off air for 2 whole weeks over here, because of bloody Wimboldon, which has got 24hr in depth coverage and analysis.

 
At 1:31 pm, Blogger cotard said...

Lola, it's on Wednesdays at 9pm on the ABC. It's replaced the fabulous 'I am not an Animal'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home