Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I make no excuses

It seems that I've been found guilty of the heinous crime of 'blog neglect' yet again. It's just as well that this thing isn't a puppy, or the RSPCA would be investigating me.

I suppose I should do one of my trademarked-bullet-pointed-updates:

  • I've started my third year radio news unit at uni, or Curtin FM to be exact. It'll probably be the easiest unit I do at uni, but I don't think my grade'll be too crash-hot, as my tits aren't big enough, if you get my drift.
  • I know it's old hat by now, but I have to mention the All Blacks performance on Saturday. Dan Carter single-handedly overcame the combined might (well, 'might' may be the wrong word) of the best that Britain and Ireland could offer.
  • I've been appreciating the blogs of others recently. Those that have been in particularly good form include; Jo, Ive and Rex, while Melina is reaching crunch time with Drk and Melika is off to China. It's all like a badly scripted soap opera really.
  • I spent some quality time with PeeDee over the weekend and decided that I really miss the four-legged little bugger.
  • I've been spending some late, yet entertaining nights, chatting to a particularly nice 'blog-stalker' on MSN lately. Odd, yet intriguing. Updates to follow... can't say too much as she'll be reading this, and if I get too cryptic I'll just confuse myself.

Listening to: Fiona Apple - When The Pawn...

2 Comments:

At 5:32 am, Blogger Jessie said...

I didn't think too much of Garden State, but don't you think the dance scene (and the 'I love technology' song!) made Napoleon Dynamite totally awesome?!

 
At 3:54 am, Blogger Melina said...

Hey! Who's life are you calling a soap opera (ha ha). I loved Napoleon Dynamite...it's dumb but I love it! I thought Garden State was sucky though. Less neglect, more posting Mister.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home