Saturday, July 16, 2005

I'd take them home to meet Mum.

It's been too long since my last Top 5. So here's one I like to call:



My Top 5 Australian 'Semi-Celebrity' Crushes.



1) Terri Psiakis - Comedian and JJJ Presenter.

terri_psiakis

Keeps me company when I drive for Dad. She does the 1am to 6am shift on JJJ. I love her sense of humour and taste in music. She is almost definitely wasted on the graveyard shift, but selfishly, I hope she stays there. Oh, she's hot too.



2) Julia Zemiro
- Comedian and RocKwiz Hostess


Photos
Love the show... love her. Quick-witted and full of energy, she lights up the screen. She reminds me of a former flatmate. Oh, she's hot too.



3) Fenella Kernebone
- Movie Show Presenter and JJJ Presenter.




Hosts the Sound Lab on JJJ. Is also the only presenter on SBS's Movie Show that doesn't make me want to throw things at the TV (Megan Spencer just shits me, and don't get me started on that other tosser). She also has the best sounding name in the known universe. Oh, she's hot too.


4) Rachel Blake - Actress and SBS 'voice-over' chick.





Is a regular on the ABC's Wildside and has many movies to her credit, including the fabulous Lantana. Has the most amazingly sexy voice, a fact not lost on SBS who use her to voice a lot of their advertisments and promos. Oh, she's hot too.



5) Angie Hart
- Singer

Past tense ... singer Angie Hart is comfortable revisiting the darkness that lay beneath Frente's cheery pop.

Former lead singer of Frente' and long time crushee of yours truly. Ever since I laid ears on her singing Labour of Love, I've been hooked. Disappeared to the US for a while, but is now back with a solo career and sounding as wonderful as ever. Oh, she's hot too.

3 Comments:

At 9:26 am, Blogger Melina said...

Take Angie home...I like her the best!

 
At 11:00 pm, Blogger Non Stop Ive ! said...

but I have a HUGE thing for Megan Spencer.
really.

 
At 2:32 am, Anonymous Lola said...

yeah what is it with jjj presenters and awesome names? mia jupiter as a perfect example.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home