Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Jeez... help me out here

Pound Backs Thorpe on Swimming Drug Cheats

So Dick Pound has publicly backed our very own Ian Thorpe after he accused many of his fellow pool dwellers of dabbling in performance enhancing medicines.

There's an obvious joke there - about a bloke by the name of 'Dick Pound', getting 'behind' the sexually-ambiguous 'Thorpedo'.

But I'll be fucked if I can think of one.

I mean look at him - the bloke's a good swimmer, but he's drowning in that well known Egyptian river - da Nile.

Australian Swimmer: Ian Thorpe in underwear

Your thoughts?


Listening to: Breakfast with Barr on RTR

2 Comments:

At 9:18 am, Blogger sikamikanico said...

And, as they said on The Glasshouse, his cologne is called Ian Thorpe...For Men.

Q.E.D.

 
At 1:31 pm, Blogger Melina said...

no idea who he actually is...but he doesn't look like he'd look at me twice...let alone once.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home