Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Some quotes regarding my social life

About it:

  • Doctor, come quick, it's flatlining
  • It's ready to go to a better place
  • It's time to go to God, Allah, Buddha, Thor, Darth Vader or L. Ron Hubbard

And by it:

  • It's hard to explain... there was this amazing light...
  • You know, if I was a horse I'd have been shot by now
  • Yeah, I'm sick, but they're doing amazing medical things these days... you never know


That said, I've actually got a date tomorrow night. It's been a while. Any tips or words of encouragement would be muchly appreciated.

Listening to: Melanie Oxley and Chris Abrahams - Jerusalem Bay

2 Comments:

At 10:54 pm, Blogger Melika said...

Kiss her like a mule eating an apple.

 
At 11:35 pm, Blogger cotard said...

Good advice... where were you and your funky advice BEFORE the date?

I'll have to save that up for 'the difficult second date'.

We went and saw Dave Callan at the Hydey... many laughs, a good night had by all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home