Friday, July 15, 2005

The whole facial hair thing

I felt the need to respond to the comments received to my last post. As is my style, I shall attempt to answer them in bullet points.

  • The 'beard' has been trimmed, but it still exists in its 'full' form.
  • I never sport anything less than 'sideburns'.
  • I have done the 'mutton chops' (or 'lamb chops' if you prefer) , and will probably do them again.
  • I have done the 'handle-bar', and it was for only one day, it was my 30th actually. I'm toying with the idea of a return to the 'handle-bar' for 'Mo-vember'.
  • The hairdresser ended up being lovely, and I think she did a good job.

Listening to: Rage on the ABC

2 Comments:

At 4:02 am, Blogger jenny said...

excellent :)

 
At 9:28 am, Blogger Melina said...

I find the handle bar a little excessive...but I'm glad that you kept the beard! I was under the impression that you were going to get rid of it all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home