Wednesday, August 31, 2005

So it's 'Blog Day'... apparently

3108 This!

By way of marking the occasion I've sifted through my blogroll in order to come up with my Top 5 posts of the day.

1) Herge from Angry Chimp tops the list with his, "Why the world hates America - reason no. 136" post. I love the first comment too.

2) Ive from The Non-stop Sketchbook comes in at number two with his "Make white outta site!" post. I would be honoured to be invited to any milkshake party that man decides to throw.

3) Ms Fits from Reasons You Will Hate Me makes the top 5 with her tales of all-girl on-air drunken and semi-nude debauchery with her "Urban Professionals" post.

4) phizz from platonic cave pseudo (he's a lower case guy) gives his take on the whole katrina-thing in his "states of deprivation" post.

5) Deborah Kate from Moment to Moment rounds out the top 5 with her understated post about the 'Brogden saga', a follow up to an earlier post.


So there you have it.

As an aside; while putting this post together I had The Glass House on in the background. Apparently if Dave Hughes could sleep with any politician in the world he'd choose Amanda Vanstone, because "... she'd be grateful". Dave, Dave, Dave, don't even joke about shit like that. There's not enough beer in the world...

Happy Blog Day everyone.

2 Comments:

At 1:53 am, Blogger Jay said...

Blog Day? Are you making this shit up?

 
At 5:23 am, Blogger cotard said...

Jay, would I lie to you?

Well there was the whole 'drop bears' thing...

But other than that I've been pretty straight-up. Trust me, I'm a blogger.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home