Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Stuff I like

Normally I shy away from advertising, I've even convinced my sister that I'm allergic to commercial radio. But if I had to advertise any products, these would by my Top 5.

1) Fisherman's Friend - Strong Mint Lozenges

The image “http://www.marketing-director.borgmeier-media.de/img/bilderSeite/Agenturen/fisherman.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

I am totally addicted. The best breath freshening mint ever.



2) Tooheys New

The image “http://www.crowncaps4u.de/Pix/Australia/AU-Tooheys%20New02.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

My current beer of choice. The liquor store next door perennially has it on special.



3) SPC Fruit in Jelly












My latest guilty pleasure, they're just so damn tasty.


4) McCain Potato Wedges

The image “http://www.mccain.de/grafik/600foodserv/660potatopickers/unterseiten/produkte/7001_spicy_wedges.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

With lots of salt and sour cream... mmmmm.



5) Pringles - Sour Cream & Onion

The image “http://www.codecheck.ch/suesswaren_snacks/chips/P0037000445111/pringles.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

I can't help myself, it's true once you pop, you can't stop.

Note to manufacturers - Will promote in exchange for product, no payment necessary.


Listening to: Melanie Oxley and Chris Abrahams - Resisting Calm

2 Comments:

At 10:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you look at the dear's face on the Tooheys label you will see a subliminaly imbeded SEX across its face.The E is right next to the nostril (easy enough to see)the X is the dark part that crosses the eye and the S is the ear on the left.So the S snd E are light and the X is dark.Take a look.
Cheers / Darren

 
At 10:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you look at the dear's face on the Tooheys label you will see a subliminaly imbeded SEX across its face.The E is right next to the nostril (easy enough to see)the X is the dark part that makes up the inner right ear and the S is the ear on the left.So the S snd E are light and the X is dark.Take a look.
Cheers / Darren

 

Post a Comment

<< Home