Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Lost

I can't find my Sidebar.

Last seen two days ago at this site.

Answers to 'Sidey'.

Reward offered for information leading to its safe return.

UPDATE: You can stop looking - Sidey came home, but he won't tell me where he's been.

UPDATE to the UPDATE: Sidey seems to be missing here, but not here. If anyone can tell me what's going on, I'd appreciate it.

ANOTHER BLOODY UPDATE: Sidey seems to be visible in Explorer, but not in Firefox here. I'm not cut out for the internets... they make my brain hurt.

FINAL UPDATE: I think I've fixed it... I did a republish thingy. Fingers crossed.

4 Comments:

At 7:19 am, Blogger sikamikanico said...

That's happened to me a few times...it's because of blogger photo hosting. If the left content is too wide, the right content shifts to the bottom of the page. The only way I've found to fix it is to keep my photos small, and tinker with my template (making the title smaller, etc). Yes it's a pain in the...

 
At 5:34 pm, Blogger cotard said...

Yeah that's happened to me too... but this time it wasn't down the bottom... it was gone.

It's back now though...

 
At 10:33 am, Blogger Z├ęzette said...

I'm viewing in Firefox and it's appearing... it seemed to take a good deal longer than the posting field to show up, but it's there, nonetheless.

 
At 12:06 am, Anonymous jen said...

Maybe your sidebar ran off with my blog?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home