Thursday, October 06, 2005

Fives

I've been tagged by Ozbhoy and Bob.

It's a list thingy, and I can't resist a list! But I only do fives and I don't re-tag (these things have to stop somewhere)... sorry.

5 things I plan to do before I die

1)
Procreate
2) Travel India
3) Follow the Aussie cricket team to the West Indies
4) Go to the Melbourne Cup
5) Punch Tony Abbott

5 things I can do

1)
Cryptic crosswords
2) Grow a beard
3) A weird thing with my left arm and shoulder
4) Cook stuff
5) Sleep anywhere... literally

5 things I cannot do

1)
Fly
2) Speak Swahili
3) Resist any offer of alcohol
4) Drink coffee
5) Juggle knives

5 things that attract me to the opppsite sex

1)
A pulse
2) Independence
3) Intelligence
4) Alternative outlook
5) Boobies

5 things I say most often

1)
"...and stuff"
2) "Cheers"
3) "A jug of Tooheys New thanks"
4) "Giddyup"
5) "No, I'm not interested in saving money on my phone bill"

5 celebrity crushes

1)
Fiona Apple
2)
Zooey Deschanel
3) Beth Gibbons
4) Janeane Garofalo
5)
Rena Sofer

Listening to: Darren Hanlon - Little Chills

4 Comments:

At 3:10 am, Blogger jenny said...

cool. i can also sleep anywhere. literally. :)

 
At 10:16 am, Blogger Steph said...

Your main requirement in the opposite sex is a pulse? Great. My nan hasn't been on a date in years. Do ya want her number? hehehehehe.

 
At 6:45 am, Blogger ozbhoy said...

Can I be there when you punch Abbott in the sconce.

I'd get a good laugh from that.

 
At 11:29 pm, Blogger Melina said...

you're such a liar. If a pulse was all you were interested you'd have far more "interesting" stories to tell. Silly, silly boy. Don't pretend to be shallow ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home