Monday, October 17, 2005

What else can go wrong?

I've just had a really shitty couple of hours.

A debt collection agency rang me while I was cooking dinner to chase up an apparent 8 year old debt worth about $170. I thought I'd paid it, so I asked them to send me something proving that I owe the money. Five minutes later, while still cooking dinner, another woman from the same company rings me back and says "it's only a small amount, why can't you make some arrangement?".
"Because I don't think I owe any money, show me that I do and then we can talk about 'arrangements', now if you don't mind, as I said to the last caller I'm trying to cook my dinner!"... SHIT!

Ten minutes later I proceeded to drop half of my dinner all over the floor... FUCK!

While eating what was left of my dinner, mum calls to let me know that my dog (who lives with my uncle) had attacked a cat, and that I should call my uncle to find out what's going on and assess the damage. To make matters worse, mum knows the cat owners, but didn't want my uncle to know that she knows them... FUCK, FUCK, FUCKETY FUCK!

What sort of cat can't get away from a dog anyway? Apparently the cat couldn't walk after the encounter, and PeeDee sustained a split ear and a scratched nose. Roll in vet bills... FUCK, SHIT, FUCK, POO, BUM, WEE!

I'm not answering the phone for the rest of the week.

4 Comments:

At 9:09 pm, Blogger Steph said...

What a sucky day. It always seems to happen like that. One thing fucks up and then whole world thinks they'll join in for the fun of it.

Hope the rest of the week is better for you.

 
At 10:17 pm, Blogger cotard said...

Thanks... but I'm not holding my breath.

 
At 9:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I nearly made a comment

 
At 10:02 pm, Anonymous lori said...

dude.. that's a sucky day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home