Wednesday, October 12, 2005

What I really need

I found this really cute meme at Chuffed Enuff:

Google "[your name here] needs" and take the first ten or so results

Just my luck that there's some Welsh musician named Paul Needs. No joke!

I did find these though:

Paul needs a haircut
Paul needs €1000 to represent Ireland in golf event
Paul needs to exalt god
Paul needs some advice on what to do with his front door
Paul needs specs
Paul needs open lines of communication
Paul needs to fulfill a definite and specific purpose
Paul needs space
Paul needs a sanctuary
Paul needs more education

I knew about the haircut and the specs, but can anyone give me some advice about my front door while I ready myself to represent Ireland in golf?


Listening to: Mazzy Star - So Tonight That I Might See

4 Comments:

At 6:38 pm, Blogger chuffed_enuff said...

I don't know anything about front doors, but exalting god might help with the golf tournament.

BTW, thankyou for spell checking my LJ username! ;)

(Chuffed_enough)

 
At 6:48 pm, Blogger cotard said...

oops... dutily noted and sorted.

I don't think god needs, or is waiting on, my exaltation.

 
At 7:14 pm, Blogger Zézette said...

That is a very cool meme. I've never been a fan of them particularly, but this one is going on the blog.

Good luck with fulfilling your definite and specific purpose, by the way.

 
At 7:59 am, Blogger Jessie said...

I like this one too! Thanks :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home