Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Longish time... no post...

Bah!

I just couldn't be bothered.

I've had a week off from blogging, the news, and lots of other stuff...

I've found myself suffering from bouts of depression, laced with liberal quantities of cynicism, with dashes of stress added for good measure. (At least Johnny and the mainstream media didn't have me scared as well)

So I just took some 'time out' to reassess stuff.

The upshot of my little meltdown is that I've deferred my final two units at uni, so I can give them the amount of attention and effort that they deserve.

I'm also moving out of my shoebox next week. I'm going to board with my uncle for a while, which is also where my dog PeeDee is living at the moment... YAY!

So that's where I'm at... I think.

*Sudden subject change*

I haven't done a Top 5 in a while, so here's one I noticed over at Nico's place. (I liked it, so I stole it)

Top 5 Songs for a soothing late night bath for one:

1) Dirty Three - Lullaby For Christie

2) The Necks - Sex (great for a long soak as it goes for about an hour)

3) Air - All I Need

4) Mazzy Star - Fade Into You

5) Sigur Rós - Starálfur


Listening to: Bonnie 'Prince' Billy - Ease Down the Road

6 Comments:

At 9:47 am, Blogger Zézette said...

Ah, we all need to step back from life from time to time, Paul. The trick is in recognising when it's time. Glad you're back on track.

The word verification for this is "poptsia"... maybe that's what you've been afflicted with?

 
At 5:46 pm, Blogger Steph said...

Hope you're in a better frame of mind and good luck with the move.

 
At 8:37 pm, Blogger chuffed_enuff said...

Sending good vibes... now.

Hope you feel better soon :)

 
At 9:04 pm, Blogger cotard said...

Thanks for the kind words...

I'm just glad that poptsia isn't terminal.

 
At 3:18 pm, Blogger Zézette said...

Are you quite sure? ;)

 
At 9:48 am, Blogger Blondie said...

Sorry to hear you went through a low again - I think we all do from time to time though, if that helps. For me it was "f*ck I have no money, too many bills" kind of freak out bummed out mood for a few weeks. Glad to hear life's looking up again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home