Monday, February 20, 2006

I'm Back

5 things that have happened since my last post

1) I now have something akin to broadband, and it's wireless. This marvelous technology is allowing me to write this post from the comfort of my bed... how decadent.

2) Geoff "Good News" Gallop called it a day due to his battle with depression... I love irony.

3) My online poker addiction is becoming worse... if I wasn't winning all the time I'd probably seek professional help.

4) I went to the Big Day Out and particularly enjoyed The Kings of Leon and The Beasts of Bourbon, with an honourable mention going to Faker (even though the lead singer is a pratt).

5) There was a rare win for the good guys in the whole 'RU-486 debate'... woohoo!


5 things that haven't happened since my last post

1) I haven't finished (or started for that matter) my outstanding uni work.

2) I haven't been looking for 'proper' work.

3) I haven't ended the romance drought.

4) I haven't called back the friend I drunkenly called before Xmas... she gets married this month.

5) My disdain for Abbott, Downer, Howard, Vale and assorted others hasn't subsided, especially through the whole AWB affair and the RU-486 debate... "aborting ourselves out of existence" indeed... if only you were aborted Danna.


Listening to: Dirty Three - Cinder

7 Comments:

At 10:16 am, Blogger Melina said...

I'm glad you're back...and just in time for my disaster!

 
At 3:57 pm, Blogger Z├ęzette said...

Whoo hoo!

 
At 8:37 pm, Blogger chuffed_enuff said...

Relieved to see you back, dude!

Let it be a rocking '06!

 
At 8:51 am, Blogger Jessie said...

Yay for the Kings of Leon! And hello to you.

 
At 6:13 am, Blogger jenny said...

welcome back!

 
At 4:31 pm, Blogger Blondie said...

welcome back.

RU486 - thank gooodness and yes it certainly put a lot of pollies in sharp relief hearing their stances!

 
At 9:28 am, Blogger cotard said...

Wow! Thanks all, never have I felt so welcome...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home