Saturday, February 25, 2006

Man meets 'Man Crush'

Q. What should a man do when faced with the opportunity of meeting one of his Top 5 Man Crushes?

A. Not sure. But this is what I did:

The Venue - Beck's Verandah
The Time - Midnight-ish
The Scene - Crowded Bar, The Kill Devil Hills have just finished their set
The Man Crush - Steve Cannane from JJJ's Hack
Alcohol Consumed - About 6 Becks

The Conversation - Not brief, but not stalkerishly long. Long enough to let him know that I enjoyed his show and rated it as one of the best current affairs shows in Australia (okay, I may have compared it to the 7:30 Report). I think I may have also told him that I want his job. Come to think of it, there was a fair bit of pocket-pissing going on.

Verdict - He's a hell of a nice fella and definately worthy of retaining his position in my Top 5 Man Crushes.

Now, where does Bill Murray hang out?



Listening to: The Shins - Oh, Inverted World

3 Comments:

At 2:46 am, Blogger Melina said...

I think you'll have to come visit me to stalk, ahem, talk to Bill Murray!

And you're lucky you posted, I was about to chastise you.

 
At 12:01 pm, Anonymous stella said...

haha nice!

At least you held a fair bit of grace despite the alcohol consumption!

And he is indeed awesome.

 
At 2:49 pm, Blogger Z├ęzette said...

Egad, I am so damn jealous. Steve Cannane is a demigod.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home