Monday, February 27, 2006

Warning: Gratuitous Pet Post

Today was going to be the day when I made a proper start on my outstanding uni stuff. But yet again I have managed to find an excuse to put it off for at least another day. I was up to all hours feeding my on-line poker addiction and when I finally woke up this morning, it was to a rather scorching Perth day. In fact; on a scale of 1 to fuck'n hot, it's fuck'n hot!

Now I'm not much of a fan of heat, and my car doesn't have mod-cons like air-con, a radio and fancy stuff like that. I couldn't bear the thought of a twenty minute drive in zillion degree temperatures, so I've been in the pool instead... a much better idea me thinks. PeeDee thought so too:


The 'red thing' is his favourite thing in the whole world. He actually dives in to the pool to retrieve it from the bottom... like this:


Sorry, but you were warned...


Listening to: Beth Orton - Central Reservation

2 Comments:

At 5:33 pm, Blogger Blondie said...

:P join the club. Very cute puppy dog. and very envious about the pool!

 
At 8:09 am, Blogger sikamikanico said...

Just pottered over to see if your blog was still not updated (being a neat freak, I can't bear to have dead links on my template, so if you hadn't updated, I would have deleted you)...and then I find all this!

Looking forward to more of your hilarious and insightful political ramblings!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home