Monday, May 01, 2006

Is it just me?

I often have weird and random thoughts about alcohol. These are the common recurring ones:

  • Whenever I see a truck delivering alcohol to pubs and liquor stores, I wonder if all the alcohol I've ever consumed would equate to being a greater, or lesser amount than the contents of the truck.
  • Similarly, when I look at swimming pools I often wonder if the combined volume of all the alcohol I've ever consumed would be enough to fill it, and if so how many times over?
  • The other thought I have is, if I was to be presented with a cheque for the total amount of money that I've spent on alcohol, how big would the house be that I could buy with it?

These are the thoughts of an alcoholic with an over-active mind and a mathematical brain.


Listening to: The Panics - Crack in the Wall

3 Comments:

At 2:53 pm, Blogger Peter said...

Those questions are potentially far too depressing to ever contemplate.

 
At 5:57 am, Blogger Z├ęzette said...

It's just you.

 
At 7:04 am, Blogger sikamikanico said...

If you have an active mind and a mathematical brain, then obviously you're not really much of an alcoholic...

(Sorry to burst your bubble)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home