Friday, May 12, 2006

Little problems and practical solutions

Problem: It's 3:30am and I can't sleep.
Solution: Get some sleepy drugs.

Problem: I've just been trawling my archives and have come to the conclusion that I'm not as funny as I used to be.
Solution: Be funnier.

Problem: I'm sick of sharing a house with two guys that are nearly twice my age.
Solution: Move.

Problem: I have the most uncomfortable bed ever, possibly a contributing factor with the whole insomnia thing.
Solution: Get a new bed.

Problem: It's becoming increasingly obvious that Kim Beazley is incapable of winning the next election.
Solution: Julia Gillard.


Listening to: The Raconteurs/Saboteurs - Broken Boy Soldiers (on JJJ - thanks Kara)

1 Comments:

At 7:56 am, Blogger Cass said...

Oh, how I wish Kim Beazley didn't suck so damn much. It has got to the point for me where I turn off the radio/TV whenever he even starts to speak. What is with that "sound byte" mentality he's got going on?

Bring on Julia!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home