Friday, August 04, 2006

Things to do...

Work has been mental lately, so blogging has suffered.

It's not that there haven't been things that I've wanted to write about... it's just finding the spare twenty minutes or so to do it.

So consider this a 'things to do list'.

The 5 posts that I will attempt to 'bang out' over the next couple of days:

1) The post about the unexpected (but very welcome) increase in activity in my romantic life. And how it involves a number of girls whose names end in 'y'.

2) The post that explores the importance of New Zealand's haka (both versions) in the wake of the 'throat-slitting controversy' of last week, and why Australia needs something similar.

3) The obligatory post that bemoans the fact that Johnny isn't going away any time soon.

4) The post that talks of my love - and the importance of - commercial radio, with RTR having its 'Radiothon' in a couple of weeks.

5) And I'll try and think up a good Top 5 list, I haven't done one of them for a while...

3 Comments:

At 7:11 am, Blogger Melina said...

Start with number 1!!! I can't wait to hear about it...
and I've missed you. You HAVE TO find those spare 20 mins...it's just not fair to me.

 
At 10:41 am, Blogger sikamikanico said...

As for point 2...I think we should mime beating them to death with lagerphones.

It just doen't get more Australian than that.

 
At 10:27 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

check out this blog
http://turkeyslapguru.blogspot.com/
nothing more australian

 

Post a Comment

<< Home