Tuesday, August 29, 2006

'To do' lists suck

Okay, so I didn't get around to doing all of the posts on my 'to do' list. I still might have a crack at the haka one, I think I had some good stuff to say about it.

In the meantime here are some gratuitous pet pics.

All taken today at the Dog Beach in South Freo.

The picture quality sucks 'cause they were taken on my phone. The quality of the day on the other hand was outstanding. It's hard to believe that it's still winter here.

Give me a dog beach over a people beach any day...

1 Comments:

At 11:37 am, Blogger miss wendy said...

I left WA about 7 years ago- I lived in Hamiliton Hill and could walk to sotuh beach- It's one of the lovely memories.. and the Freo markets... thanks for the photo - I remember taking the dog there

 

Post a Comment

<< Home